During this course you will be guided by professor Hua Dong in the development of a design research project.
The course is composed by six theoretical lectures and during each meeting you will have the possibility to check your work with the professor and with your classmates.
Aims of the course are:
- To introduce key elements of the process of design research
- To introduce common methods of design research and writing
- To compare different approaches to research
- To apply theories to practice through assignments
- To plan, conduct, and communicate design research projects with efficiency
Research Poster (40% of the grade)
Writing Assignment (60% of the grade): write a paper 2-4 pages